Facing Wavlink Issues? Here’s How to Get Them Fixed!
Wavlink WiFi range extenders are ruling over the networking world since their introduction. However, a few users have reported that they are facing Wavlink issues. Are you also one of them? If you have answered the question in yes, then this post will be your one-stop solution. Because here, you will learn how to get rid of various Wavlink WiFi extender issues to have a wonderful internet usage experience. So, let’s get the ball rolling.
Solved: Common Wavlink Issues
Issue 1: Wavlink extender power light not turning on.
Solution:It is one of the most common Wavlink issues that can spin anyone’s head. However, resolving the issue is not a daunting task. All you need to do is ask yourself the questions mentioned below:
- Have you plugged your Wavlink extender into a working wall socket?
- Does your area suffer excessive power outages?
If the answer to the first question is no, then you have discovered where you have lagged. Therefore, it is time to plug your Wavlink WiFi extender into another wall socket. However, keep in mind to check its workability this time. If the second question has received a positive response, then experts suggest using a UPS to power up your Wavlink WiFi extender.
Issue 2: The Wavlink AERIAL X AC1200 WL-WN579X3 extender won’t accept my router password.
Solution: It was one of the Wavlink issues which flooded the desk of our experts. If you have also become a victim of the same issue, then execute the following troubleshooting tips to get rid of the issue at hand:
- Ensure that there is no typing mistake in the entered password.
- Turn off the Caps Lock key on your keyboard.
- Chances are that you have changed the password of your router. So, consider using the new passphrase and see if your AERIAL X AC1200 WL-WN579X3 extender accepts the router’s password.
If your Wavlink WiFi extender still fails to accept the router’s password, then contact our experts for instant help.
Issue 3: Wavlink AC1200 WiFi extender WN575A3 not giving full speed.
Solution:The speed of your Wavlink AC1200 WiFi extender WN575A3 depends upon several factors. It means you have to take care of a few things mentioned below to extract the maximum speed from your Wavlink WiFi extender:
- Make sure that your Wavlink WiFi extender is not placed in a corner or near a concrete wall.
- Verify that the firmware of your Wavlink range extender is running on an updated version.
- Keep in mind not to place your device inside a cabinet or under a table. Select a well-ventilated location instead.
- Ensure that the WiFi signals of your extender are not getting deviated due to interference. It means your Wavlink WiFi extender must be kept away from electromagnetic waves emitting devices, reflexive surfaces, and metal objects.
- Update the firmware of your Wavlink extender.
- Don’t forget to reboot the extender regularly. It will help you in keeping technical glitches at bay that play a prominent role in hampering the WiFi speed.
Issue 4: Can’t see the Wavlink WiFi extender on the network list.
Solution: Similar to other Wavlink issues, this one can also become a pain in the head. If you are also unable to see your Wavlink WiFi extender on the network list, then take the help of a few tips given below:
- First of all, reboot your extender. The reason being it possesses the power of resolving numerous Wavlink issues.
- If rebooting the extender doesn’t help you, then check for the connection between your Wavlink extender and the host router. If it is unstable, do the needful with respect to the source of connection used.
- Perform Wavlink firmware upgrade.
- Ensure that the placement of your Wavlink extender is ideal.
Issue 5: The Wavlink AERIAL X AC1200 extender won’t allow spaces and symbols in the WiFi password.
Solution: The WiFi password of the extender needs to be changed in order to safeguard it from unauthorized users. The Wavlink WiFi password can be a combination of letters, numbers, punctuations, or symbols. However, users have reported that their Wavlink AERIAL X AC1200 extender is not allowing spaces and symbols. That is why it has become one of the brand new Wavlink issues making the users’ experience awry. To get the issue fixed, you need to follow these hacks:
- Do not exceed the character count for the WiFi password.
- Some networking devices do not allow spaces in WiFi passwords. So, consider verifying the same with the help of the Wavlink user manual.
- Ensure that you are not using repetitive characters in the WiFi password. Else, the extender will consider it as a programming syntax inviting more Wavlink issues to the table than you are already facing.
This was all about how to fix the most common Wavlink issues. Just in case you didn’t find the solution to the Wavlink extender problem you are facing, reach out to our experts.