Wavlink WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 Extender
Wavlink WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 is a dual-band mesh WiFi range extender that provides a long wireless range, helping you in transforming a dead zone into a fun zone. The Wavlink WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender gets the wireless signals from your home router and amplifies them, offering high-speed internet services throughout your home or workplace. Although the WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender is simple to configure, however many netizens find the process a bit tricky. So, here we have come up with information through which you can easily perform the Wavlink WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender setup without any trouble.
WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 Extender Setup
You can perform the WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender set up in two ways.
- Using WPS button
- Via web browser
WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 Extender Setup Using the WPS button
To perform the WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender setup using the WPS button, follow the steps listed below:
- Plug your WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender into the power outlet and turn it on.
- Locate the WPS button on your WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender and press it.
- Similarly, press the WPS button on your home router.
- Then, your WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender will restart automatically.
- Your WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender setup has been successfully completed and you can now modify its settings as per your needs.
WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 Extender Setup Using Web Browser
To perform WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender setup via web browser, you need a default web address to access the web interface. Here, we have discussed detailed information on how you can easily set up the WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender using the web browser. Just have a look at the below section:
- First, you need to switch on your WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender after connecting it to the power outlet.
- Next, you need to access an upgraded version of the internet browser after turning on your computer device.
- In the address bar, input the default web address, i.e. http://ap.setup, and hit the Enter button to access the WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender login page.
- Once you are on the WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender login page, input the default username and password into their respective fieldsand click the Login button.
- After successful WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender login, you will view the Wavlink setup wizard with your device’s information.
- Then, you need to choose the Wizard option.
- A new screen will come into view where you are required to select the network SSID of your home router and insert its password.
- Next, you need to enter the name you want to set for your WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender in the blank space and click Connect.
- Finally, you have successfully completed the WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender setup. You can now relocate your extender and access high-speed internet through it.
That’s it! In this manner, you can perform the WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender setup using a web browser. If you find any issues while executing the aforementioned steps, then don’t hesitate to contact our support team for instant solutions.
Most Common Issues
- WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 Extender Setup Issues
- WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender login fails
- Not able to locate the default web address
- Extender setup page not responding
- WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender no light issue
- Unable to reset extender
- Can’t update extender firmware
- Can’t perform extender setup
- Extender connection failed with the router
- WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender red light issue
- Extender orange light issue
These are some common issues that might occur while accessing internet services through the WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender. To get instant support for resolving any type of WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender issue, reach out to our highly trained IT professionals without wasting any time.
Troubleshoot: WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 Extender Setup Issues
Users without any technical background might get stuck with minor technical issues that restrict them to perform the WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender setup process. So, to make things simple we have arrived with some basic troubleshooting hacks to resolve WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender setup issues.
- Always avoid placing your WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender close to the objects such as refrigerators, baby monitors, Bluetooth speakers, cordless phones, and other smart home appliances to prevent any disruption in your WiFi signals.
- Ensure that the WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender is getting the proper power supply from the electrical socket. Sometimes damages or short-circuited wall sockets cause a power outage resulting in WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender setup issues. Apart from this, inspect the condition of the AC cable as it needs to be free of any wear or tear for smooth functioning.
- Avoid loose connections between your devices. All cable connections should be finger-tight to avoid any issues.
- WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender requires a stable internet connection for working efficiently. If you are using a wired connection, then make sure that the Ethernet cable doesn’t have any cuts. Else, you’ll get stuck with an issue. For wireless connection users, confirm that your WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender is receiving proper WiFi signals. If not, then try relocating your WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender close to your router. Additionally, prefer a cable connection while performing the WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender setup process to avoid any connectivity issues.
- Always use an updated version of the internet browser. If your browser is outdated, then you will not be able to perform the WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender setup process. Therefore, upgrade your web browser to the most recent version to avoid any issues.
- Sometimes, users can’t perform the WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender setup due to minor technical glitches. And these minor technical glitches can be removed by simply rebooting your WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender.
- Always prefer an updated version of WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender firmware. Else, you probably get stuck with an issue. If you aren’t aware of the WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender firmware update process. Then, we have provided detailed information in the next section. Just have a look.
How to Update WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 Extender Firmware?
Does your WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender giving you trouble? Is it not providing proper internet speed after a successful WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender setup? If yes, then perform the WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender firmware update right away.
Upgrading the firmware of your WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender is important as it will enhance the performance of your extender. Also, it removes minor technical issues that might be affecting the speed of your internet.
Here we will discuss all the information through which you can easily update the WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender firmware.
- First, turn on your WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender and PC.
- Now, visit the official website of the Wavlink extender and download the latest version of WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender firmware.
- Ensure that the version you are downloading is compatible with your WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender.
- Once downloaded, unzip it if required.
- Next, access an internet browser and insert the WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender default URL in the address field.
- Press Enter, you will be navigated to the WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender login page where you need to input the default username and password.
- Upon successfully entering the login credentials, click Login.
- Once you are on the Wavlink setup wizard, take the cursor to the Setup option and select Upgrade Firmware.
- A new screen will pop up where you are required to click Browse to locate the downloaded file of the WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender firmware.
- Then, click Apply and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the WL-WN583AX1 AX1800 extender upgrade process.
If none of the aforementioned troubleshooting hacks works for you, then don’t worry. Just contact our experts as they are available 24/7 for your support.